This pattern is usually referred to as London Breakout in Forex and therefore traders restrict their trade only to GBP pairs I think this works with several other pairs especially EURcad but this should rather be limited to GBP pairs because of the amount of pips it generates within a very shot period. Now i don't trade this pattern the everybody does.
Am not going to reveal how i do it here but i will be releasing the direction of the breakout whenever there are trades to take and i will only advise you take 10 - 15 pips daily that should be enough for you everyday. Now trades don't come up everyday but at least twice in a weak we should see a good number of pips to take.Now check out the trades below it will give you the picture of what am talking about.
If you think this is luck. you must be joking. I win all my trades 80% of the time this is no joke. Now if you look at the trades i took am shorting on GBYjpy in my workshop this morning and once it gets to 15 pips i
will move my stop loss and start trailing others. This is just for educational purpose so if you take it is your decision. I will explain those support and resistance blocks you are seeing tomorrow.
Thanks
I wish you the best.
See You At The Top

No comments:
Post a Comment