Tuesday, 12 August 2014

FOREX UPDATE





Good Morning  Everyone,
Its quite a while since you last heard from me . I have been very busy with other things. Hope you have not missed me so much . Anyway how well have you been trading. In my Forex Workshop we   have been doing fine. For example see the trade we worked on today  below. 


 We did this trade within just 15 Mins and we came out when we got the amount we needed for the day . Now we are only on our long term trades no more  intraday trades today. That’s the way we believe we should be working in our Forex Workshop where we practice as Forex Mechanics. “ Smile”
Anyway if you are lucky to have come to this site today. At 9am GMT+1 tomorrow will be writing on a very important topic, not only that I will also give you a pair you are to trade on just for tomorrow. For this month am not trading on EURusd. I think its going to remain flat . But one or two trades might come up on intraday.
See You At The Next Level.

No comments:

Post a Comment