DID YOU MAKE ANY PROFIT TODAY?
I posted the comment below at exactly 7.43 (check the time yourself) . I told you AUD/usd will go up but will end down south for the day. I think the highest probability is that the downward movement will continue today.
For the Eur/usd am still recommeding you go long . For the GBP/usd, let me see the chart just give me a minute. Oh thanks for your patience am back. I think you should just stay away for today the 17th June 2014.
Now remember this is not cast in iron am only giving you this for the purpose of education. So dont hold me responsible for anything. Now just look at the chart below it will give you an idea of what am talking about.
See You At The Next Level.
Well pix speak louder than voice.

No comments:
Post a Comment