If you read my last write-up you will discover that I said
that we should wait for price to break 1.39516
I had to monitor the EUR/usd till about 3am. As soon as it
broke the price level I went to 1hr T.F to look for an opportunity which I took
immediately .Though I have taken the profit for the day but still in it .
Now remember I said we will wait to know if there is going
to be a pullback before taking the trade. So we are going to wait till tomorrow
to see if there is going to be a pullback to go long. Remember I told you that
Patience is a virtue in Forex trading.
If you cannot wait for the right time you will continue to lose in Forex . You
should learn to wait patiently even for days . See when we have been waiting
for EUR to break that price level .
George Soros says ‘’when
there is nothing to do , do nothing’’ . This is the rule that I follow in every
area of my life and it has helped me in Forex.
See the Daily and 1hr
chat above It will help your judgment on your next trade
See You At The next Level


No comments:
Post a Comment