Tuesday, 17 June 2014

RE-ENGINEERING





NEVER ALLOW LOSING TRADE TO RUN IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IT WILL  TURN BACK

In my first post i told you the job of a mechanic. They repair and that was what i quickly did in the morning with EUR. Once you discover your vehicle has a mechanical problem, you take it to the mechanic who will carry out a repair. I woke up this morning to see that i have misread the EUR/usd.I had to do a quick repair and that it paid off. That is the way to trade. Once you see you are going the wrong way the best thing to do is to accept you mistake and correct it. Don't start thinking it will reverse over time. That is not the way to trade Forex. That is the way i trade . There is no hundred per cent certainty in Forex.

I was able to recover my loss and made little gain. on EUR/usd. I went short as soon as i closed the losing trade. On the AUD/usd i closed the pair taking 30 pips. Okay for day trading. well i hope you did the same thing,

I hope you saw  i went long on USD/cad  well on the monthly its still running but on the day  trading i have closed with 12 pip.
Unfortunately i can only show you my trade on demo. But what i do on demo is what i do on live trade.

Enough for now.

See you at the next level

No comments:

Post a Comment