Tuesday, 1 July 2014

FOREX BEHAVIOR


Mr. Forex has a particular way it behaves. All you need do is study the behavior and try as much as possible to predict his next movement.That is what i do as much as possible. Forex is moved by human beings, forget the issue of whether they are big dogs or not,. the market doesn't just move by itself . This is the first thing that you should know. the only difference  is that they are institutional traders and have big cash to move the market. Apart from this they are not different from you and I.

Another thing is that human beings have a particular way of behaving and if you study them enough you will be able to predict their next move. This is what happens in martial arts. They predict your next move, block you and hit you hard in a way that is killing. That is the conspiracy of the big dogs against the retail traders.

So what should retail traders do ? Learn the movement of the Master Martial Artists and  do what they do then you can win like the Master. And this is my winning story. I told you that EURusd will rest today. Because i have studied the master enough that 60% of the time i can tell where he will go.

Furthermore I told you   AUDusd will end long in June and it might do this for the rest of the year. Although i have taken my salary for the month from AUDusd. I will wait till Friday to let you know what might happen in the month of July. In the mean time Let's study the the monthly chart.





I want you to study the chart and decide the mind of the market movers.Do everything but do not trade yet

No comments:

Post a Comment