When I wrote about the miracle of 10sma. I know you must
have been comparing it with the daily time frame that you have on my blog. But you should remember that I said I
don’ t trade intraday as such unless they fall
in line with my trend on a monthly Time Frame. So if you want to trade
10 SMA successfully just trade it on monthly T.F only, it is more reliable. Now
let’s quickly go straight to monthly
chat to see the reliability of 10 SMA.
You can go back to several years on several other
pairs ,but please strictly on Monthly T.F.
This system has never failed on pull back.This what the institutional trader are using and that is why they don't trade smaller T.F. If you can do the same you will always be a winner. Love you all .
See You At The Next Level

No comments:
Post a Comment