This is the last am going to be posting on 10(SMA) and what i want to do is to let you know when you should expect a reverse and when you should enter the trade because price does not go up forever it will reverse some day.But when should you start being watchful. So let's go.Now let me tell you, when am trading with 10 SMA in Forex , I think i should tell you this. I have not tried this on Option or Stock so please limit this to Forex only. So when am trading with this strategy I only use the 10SMA as Support and Resistance.
Now let's go back to Forex. How do you know or get the sign that the price is about to reverse? I will do that with the aid of chart.
What to is to:
1. wait for the price to break the SMA up or down.
2.The break must be full candle.
3.Another candle must close on or above/below the 10SMA, and must be 'bullish/bearish engulfing'.
Otherwise wait for the close of any bullish/bearish engulfing candle
4. Adhere to all the rules above before you pull the trigger.
Now let's bring the chart. This GBPjpy
Those ares i marked are entry points and this has never failed. This is the secret of big players in Forex and i know they will not be happy that i have released without any charges.

No comments:
Post a Comment